Music Licensing Representative – Primary Wave Music (Los Angeles, CA)
We seek an experienced and talented Music Licensing Representative to join our Los Angeles-based music licensing team. The primary focus of the position is to create sync licensing opportunities in the advertising and video game sectors for our roster of artists and songwriters. Most importantly, you must have a relentless work ethic that demonstrates a desire, hunger and passion about your work.
- 2-4 years experience working at a music licensing company/publishing company/record label or related music industry or marketing field.
- You closely follow trends in the branding/advertising world; you read Advertising Age and similar trade magazines and blogs.
- You play video games and consider yourself an expert in the gaming field; you read Wired and similar trade magazines and blogs.
- You hold existing relationships with advertising music supervisors, ad agency creatives, music house executive producers.
- You hold existing relationships in the video game music sector, such as game developers and publishers.
- You have exceptional people skills.
- Passionate music fan and interest in the music business.
- Travel required.
We offer exceptional benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent career path. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, 401K, long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Primary Wave is a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go HERE
Primary Wave Entertainment seeks college students to participate in our internship program in either the New York or Los Angeles office.
- Basic knowledge of MS office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Friendly, punctual, responsible, hardworking, and a team player
- Passionate music fan and interest in the music business
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
Primary duties include research, assistance on special projects and being able to perform basic office tasks (phones, filing, copying, faxing, etc.)
Please send resumes to ResumeSubmissions@PrimaryWave.com