Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Design Intern
Primary Wave Entertainment is seeking college students to participate in our internship program in either the New York or Los Angeles office. The Digital Design Intern will produce marketing content for Primary Wave clients including social media graphics, ads, and gifs, and will work closely with the digital marketing department to assist with social media campaigns.
- Passionate about music and the marketing & promotion of it!
- Marketing, Graphic Design, Fine Art, or Visual Communications majors preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a major plus!
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in photo retouching is a major plus!
- Experience with HTML layout and/or email layout is a major plus!
- Assist with the creation of social media and website assets
- Brainstorm unique and engaging concepts to assist marketing department with campaign creation
- Create designs for digital marketing campaigns
- craft pitch letters to DSP editors & independent playlisters
- Resizing files and manipulating assets for production
- Develop branding material including templates for presentations and reports
Please fill out the Google Form and Submit listed documents noted by Deadline