Director of Strategic Marketing
Primary Wave is looking for a dynamic executive to join our growing company in the music publishing and artist management business. The brand team’s role is to build on our artist legacy’s, develop brand partnerships that introduce our artist and their music to a younger demographic. We seek out marketing platforms to scale and amplify key anniversaries with each of our artists as well as explore the development of new IP’s around the name/likeness and/or copyrights for each catalog. We are highly driven, team-oriented, with a fully collaborative approach to driving new business. It’s our responsibility to define the brand strategy for each of our artists and build on new opportunities that drive revenues into Primary Wave and for the artist.
- Strategic, proactive, self-motivated, and innovative
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop new marketing concepts with independent thinking
- Strong drive, excitement to close new partnerships and generate revenues in the corporate brand space
- Possess a list of brand contacts and agency relations is a plus but not mandatory
- Publishing and music experience is not required but could be helpful
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- High-energy and passion for working with legendary music, estates, and artists
Apply with your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a dedicated work ethic and a sharp mind who will be responsible for full-cycle accounts payable, accounts receivable, balance sheet reconciliations, data entry, GL coding, and month-end closing processes. This role reports to the Fund Controller.
As the Staff Accountant, we will rely on you to successfully perform the following duties:
- Accounts Payable – expense report reconciliations, coding, and processing vendor invoices to enter approval queue. Researching and resolving vendor invoice and payment issues. Other A/P-related duties as needed
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing clients as needed, reconciling payments received, and assisting the income tracking team in following up on receivables
- Performing bank account, credit card, and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Journal Entries/Month-End Closing – Working with the Fund Controller to book month-end entries such as expense accruals, prepaid and other close entries, and running Financial Statements
- Monitoring and maintaining an impeccable internal control environment
- Handling year-end tax reporting requirements such as 1099 and 1042 filings
- Performing ad-hoc special projects as needed
- Communicating regularly and effectively with management to ensure accuracy of real-time decisions
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 3+ years of relevant finance work experience
- A solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles required
- Experience with enterprise software; experience with Sage Intacct and other AP systems a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines with varying degrees of pressure and able to handle confidential information responsibly
- Ability to multi-task and manage time to prioritize tasks
- Must be self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $50,000 to $75,000 depending on candidate’s skill sets, years of experience, education, and other job-related factors.
Fall 2022 Interns
We are looking for passionate interns across our departments for the fall 2022 semester. Submission deadline is August 5, 2022.
- Publicity: APPLY
- Sync: APPLY
- Streaming & Playlisting: APPLY
- Graphic Design: APPLY
- Marketing/Digital/Asset: APPLY
- Content Development: APPLY
- Management (L.A.-Based Only): APPLY
- A&R: APPLY
- Finance/ Royalties: APPLY
- Brand Partnerships: APPLY